Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Debate

Featured Replies

U

 

He works a job, goes to school, is very responsible. I don't worry about him.

 

Rubio is smart, way smarter and more capable than ANYONE the Left has to offer.

 

 

Yeah, he's smart enough, but he just doesn't like showing up for work. I hope Jeb continues to hammer him on that.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rubio has some moderate values I respect, but he will continue to get pounded by conservatives if he moves to the front. Cruz and Paul busted him on his moderate values the other night.

Yeah, he's smart enough, but he just doesn't like showing up for work. I hope Jeb continues to hammer him on that.

 

I thought you would like that considering Obama did the same when he was running for POTUS. Again you Lefties have convenient memory lapses when it comes to your folks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.