Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner is coming

Featured Replies

My guess is that Cooper is gonna be pretty nervous this week. Conner knows they can and will win rematch. Big Week.

Should be a good game; I look for Cooper to win though. Conner definitely improved progressively over the season.

The last game was in the rain, this is the game that matters in more ways than one.

My guess is that Cooper is gonna be pretty nervous this week. Conner knows they can and will win rematch. Big Week.

 

I can guarantee they won't be nervous. It'll be a good game but they aren't scared.

If Conner plays like they did against Campbell, they will get hammered. Better hope they fix some issues before Cooper.

I like the confidence.

It is a good thing that Conner is coming, because I was concerned that they might forget there was a game this Friday. Cooper will be there at 7:30 ready to play against a solid Conner team but I wouldn't recommend Conner being to confident. It didn't work so well for them two weeks ago

Cooper wins handily in the rematch.

  • Author
I can guarantee they won't be nervous. It'll be a good game but they aren't scared.

 

Didn't say scared. Said Nervous. Last game was good one and Cooper now knows this is not the same ol Conner. Any misstep and I think you will see a lot of doubt in some Cooper faces.

Didn't say scared. Said Nervous. Last game was good one and Cooper now knows this is not the same ol Conner. Any misstep and I think you will see a lot of doubt in some Cooper faces.

 

Have you watched Cooper? There won't be any doubt, they know what they are doing and it's a long game. Quit trying to stir the pot.

Didn't say scared. Said Nervous. Last game was good one and Cooper now knows this is not the same ol Conner. Any misstep and I think you will see a lot of doubt in some Cooper faces.

Apparently you don't know much about this Cooper squad. Scared?....No, Nervous?...(maybe, but that comes with any high school kid playing a big game). Don't let the last the game fool you! The Jags will be more than ready for battle.

Cooper by alot

Cooper has been playing very good football. The last meeting in the downpour made it hard for both teams and Conner will battle but I still think Cooper comes away with this one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.