Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers say Bengals "aiming" to injure Bell

Featured Replies

It would take a special type of dumb to show up at Tez's front doorstep.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It really wasn't even a hit. Burfict grabbed him and brought him down. Nothing dirty about it.

IMO It was dirty. I said that yesterday. Had him wrapped up and jumped on the back of his legs.

 

If fundamental tackling is now considered dirty, the NFL is in trouble...

It would take a special type of dumb to show up at Tez's front doorstep.

 

Doesn't LB13 show up at Tez's door often?

Doesn't LB13 show up at Tez's door often?

 

You just answered your own question.

Burfict got up and ran like he stole a TV because he heard Bell's knee pop like Orville Redenbacher popcorn. Not to mention the sickening squeal he likely made.

I think it's hysterical that anyone would claim that hit was dirty. Are you blind? Grabbing the guy from the waste/thighs, and dragging him down as he was heading for a 1st down is dirty? Get a freaking clue.

Knowing you somewhat, I can almost guarantee that you love Burfict's tweet saying why wait, you know where I am. If I'm off base, tell me, but I bet that tweet is in your wheelhouse. Darn sure in mine.

Absolutely.

A Steelers LB tweeted out that he was going to paint Burfict if he sees him in Miami. According to Google, that's slang for murder.

Which linebacker? I'd like to see it.

^I think Lance McAllister retweeted it yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure who it was but I saw it. You could probably go to Lance's twitter and find it.

Which linebacker? I'd like to see it.

 

Vince Williams....Just go to Twitter and look at Burfict's tweets. He retweeted it.

 

Scroll down in this article....They have a screenshot of the tweet.

ahhh poor Bumblebee's , got a wing ligament torn loose on a clean play . Cry us all a river Steeler fans after a decade of celebrating Palmer's injury on a play that was truly controversial . ( not all Steeler fans but the ones that loved it know who you are) .

ahhh poor Bumblebee's , got a wing ligament torn loose on a clean play . Cry us all a river Steeler fans after a decade of celebrating Palmer's injury on a play that was truly controversial . ( not all Steeler fans but the ones that loved it know who you are) .

 

And exactly how does this post make you any different than those you're attacking??

I'm not celebrating he got injured , I'm saying it was a clean play with no intent whatsoever , and not one Bengal fan I know celebrated . Far cry from what been thrown Bengal fans way . Maybe you missed a previous post of mine but not 10 minutes before Bell was injured a Steeler fan friend of mine posted a pic of Palmer getting his knee twisted in the playoff game on my FB wall . I warned him that stuff has a way of coming back around . I'm no celebrating Bell got injured but give me a break on the mafia warnings from Steelers players and crying from their fans .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.