Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers say Bengals "aiming" to injure Bell

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Steelers LB tweeted that if he sees Burfict in South Beach he's "painting him", whatever that means. He has since deleted his ignorance.

 

Burfict retweeted it and asked him "why wait, you know where to find me."

 

It was a clean hit.

I'm a Bengals fan but I have watched the video of the hit several times today. It was a ferocious hit, but it didn't appear dirty at all. Burfict is reckless and that tackle was no different.

 

I haven't seen Burfict celebrate, either. The only angle I have seen clearly shows Burfict get up & start running, but there was nothing to indicate it was a celebration (again, from what I have seen).

Dear Leveon,

 

Sorry about your injury yesterday. Hope you get well soon. Enjoy your holidays.

 

Best wishes,

 

Kevin Huber

Keith Rivers

Carson Palmer

Nothing bad about the tackle...not sure about Burfict's talking after...lots of chirping goes on during an NFL game so who knows...I don't think a team with James Harrison on it should be complaining about cheap shots...

Even if he was celebrating, they need to shut up. I don't see any of them complaining about Mike Mitchell acting a fool after he almost broke Jones in half with his hit.

 

It's football. Players make hits and celebrate them. There is no way Burfict, who just returned from a devastating knee injury, was celebrating tearing up a dudes knee. That's just dumb.

Nothing any Steeler player can ever say to make me feel sorry for them if they think Burfict celebrated after witnessing the worst case of un-sportsmanship I've ever witnessed and that is from the 2005 playoff game as Inwas sitting in the 2nd row of the endzone and when Carson went down they showed the replay on the big screen while Carson was still laying in the field. Larry Foote who was standing in the endzone no more than 20'feet from me watched the replay and when he saw Carson go down he started dancing and celebrating in the endzone. Was the most classless thing I've ever seen any athlete do.

 

So Steeler players, please excuse me if I don't shed an ounce of care to what you claim.

Jeez, I've seen one lineman make a comment. You guys need to relax.

IMO It was dirty. I said that yesterday. Had him wrapped up and jumped on the back of his legs.

IMO It was dirty. I said that yesterday. Had him wrapped up and jumped on the back of his legs.

 

No he didn't. He tackled him, nothing more, nothing less.

Jeez, I've seen one lineman make a comment. You guys need to relax.

 

A Steelers LB tweeted out that he was going to paint Burfict if he sees him in Miami. According to Google, that's slang for murder.

IMO It was dirty. I said that yesterday. Had him wrapped up and jumped on the back of his legs.

 

Disagree... It's called tackling and Burfict is one of the few players that actually knows how to do it... Wrap up and "agressively" bring the opponent down... Don't just lower your shoulder and bounce off a strong player who'll just shed you and gain more yards.

 

It was a great play and a clean play.

IMO It was dirty. I said that yesterday. Had him wrapped up and jumped on the back of his legs.

Well Bell didn't have his flag tucked into his belt so Burfict couldn't pull that so he had no choice but to tackle him.

 

 

Seriously?

Jeez, I've seen one lineman make a comment. You guys need to relax.

Knowing you somewhat, I can almost guarantee that you love Burfict's tweet saying why wait, you know where I am. If I'm off base, tell me, but I bet that tweet is in your wheelhouse. Darn sure in mine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.