Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers say Bengals "aiming" to injure Bell

Featured Replies

Mitchell has responded to the comments from Marvin Jones when Marvin called Mike "fake tough." Mike isn't doing himself many favors.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mitchell has responded to the comments from Marvin Jones when Marvin called Mike "fake tough." Mike isn't doing himself many favors.

 

Mike Mitchell ignites fire between Steelers and Bengals - Behind the Steel Curtain

 

However, Mitchell had his own comments in response to both Jones and the Bengals regarding the hits on both sides.

 

"He's fortunate that I'm playing a lot smarter than I used to," Mitchell said of Jones according to Chris Bradford. "Because it very well could have been a face shot or a knee shot and he probably would have been out a lot longer."

 

When asked about whether or not he had regrets on his hit on Jones, Mitchell showed no remorse.

 

"Absolutely not," he said. "I watched Vontaze Burfict hurt Le'Veon Bell, get up and jump and run to his bench. I wish I would have went low (on Jones)."

"He's fortunate that I'm playing a lot smarter than I used to," Mitchell said of Jones according to Chris Bradford. "Because it very well could have been a face shot or a knee shot and he probably would have been out a lot longer."

 

For what it's worth, I thought Mike's hit was perfectly clean & had no problem with any celebration afterwards. Good, clean hit. And I agree with Mike, Marvin Jones is lucky Mike wasn't as dirty on that play as he used to be.

I wish I would have went low (on Jones)."

 

He was doing so well with his responses until this.

He's an idiot. It's pretty clear.

We can all say what we want about Mike Mitchell but he always has been and always will be a headhunter.

 

I think Mitchell is a guy NFL teams have to gameplan for. If you are smart you can beat him down the field, if not, he blows your receivers up.

 

And Mike's hit on Jones was clean and I will go as far to say Mike took it a little easy on that hit making sure he placed it just right. In other words, Mitchell could have hit Jones much harder.

 

Agreed on all points.

 

Mike Mitchell is a guy I want on my team in the NFL. Just enough on the edge to get everyone going. He's a tool bag, but the guy can hit. Marvin Jones hit was a great tackle.

 

Mike's going to be Mike...if you don't enjoy a little chatter by the NFL badboys, well..I guess you really don't understand the NFL...it's not tennis

The rematch should be fun. Bengals should have the Division wrapped up easily and may rest some guys. I knew when Pittsburgh let them hang around it would come back and haunt them.

The rematch should be fun. Bengals should have the Division wrapped up easily and may rest some guys. I knew when Pittsburgh let them hang around it would come back and haunt them.

 

I wouldn't count resting guys with 4 games left. They will still be playing for a bye and home field.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.