Ed

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JH wins this one. Franklin is 7-3 playing the strongest district in 4A.

I know you guys think Collins is a joke based on the Central Harding game but Franklin caught them with all systems firing. They should have played like that all year.

Don't let Franklin be in the game at the half. It will give them confidence and they are dangerous. I can see John Hardin pulling away in this one but I don't think it will be a cupcake.

If JH hits them in the mouth early, it could get ugly and be a running clock but I don't think that will happen.

Good luck to both.

No chance John Hardin only scores 21 points. No chance at all. They'll have at least 40 points in this one.

I chose them as a sleeper earlier this year . Gotta keep my word. Not confident on this Franklin County team. Not the same one I saw in August

I chose them as a sleeper earlier this year . Gotta keep my word. Not confident on this Franklin County team. Not the same one I saw in August

I feel you. The only way they win is if they hold JH to 21 points but I don't see that happening. JH is playing their best football of the season while Franklin County isn't.