Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin and Franklin County predictions

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • John Hardin
      72%
    • Frankin County
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think JH wins this one. Franklin is 7-3 playing the strongest district in 4A.

I know you guys think Collins is a joke based on the Central Harding game but Franklin caught them with all systems firing. They should have played like that all year.

Don't let Franklin be in the game at the half. It will give them confidence and they are dangerous. I can see John Hardin pulling away in this one but I don't think it will be a cupcake.

If JH hits them in the mouth early, it could get ugly and be a running clock but I don't think that will happen.

Good luck to both.

Does anybody know if visitor Coaches at John Hardin are up top outside the press box, or inside?

Inside.. They don't let you all the way up.. Just their coaches get to

John Hardin would host the semifinal game presumably against South Warren, what more could you ask for?

 

John Hardin (or Shelby, or Spencer, or anyone else) would travel to South Warren in the semifinals.

FC 27 JH 21

 

No chance John Hardin only scores 21 points. No chance at all. They'll have at least 40 points in this one.

No chance John Hardin only scores 21 points. No chance at all. They'll have at least 40 points in this one.

 

I chose them as a sleeper earlier this year . Gotta keep my word. Not confident on this Franklin County team. Not the same one I saw in August

I chose them as a sleeper earlier this year . Gotta keep my word. Not confident on this Franklin County team. Not the same one I saw in August

 

I feel you. The only way they win is if they hold JH to 21 points but I don't see that happening. JH is playing their best football of the season while Franklin County isn't.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.