Ed

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoss, IF (how do you make a bigger if) you win those 3 in a row, you will be on a run and give SW a good rematch.

Games like those prepare a team for a state title.

Don't see a 7-3 FC as much of a challenge. They have fallen hard from IMO too much team turmoil. They only beat Shelby cause of Shelby poor tackling.

John Hardin all night. To beat John in the playoffs you have to be a very confident team with a great defense and a great offensive scheme. Who's next?

It would be very interesting to see John Hardin and Spencer should they meet in the second round. Both teams run the wing t so there won't be any surprises there.

HCP I'm not sure I would pencil them in that quick. Normally you are bashing John's discipline, coaching, etc. What has happened? If they advanced they have to beat 7-3 franklin, 10-1 Spencer, and 11-1 Shelby. That would be tough for anyone. John is playing the best they have all year long so they should be a tough out unless turnovers or weather come into play.

John will beat Franklin County by 3 TDs, getting shut out by a very mediocre Collins team tells me all I need to know about them. The only decent team Spencer County has played all season ( Shelby County), beat them by 14 points. Shelby County lost to Franklin County. After looking at the schedules of all three teams only confirmed my reasoning that John will blow though any of them. All of their schedules are suspect at best. John has the athletes to run any one of them out of the stadium.

John will beat Franklin County by 3 TDs, getting shut out by a very mediocre Collins team tells me all I need to know about them. The only decent team Spencer County has played all season ( Shelby County), beat them by 14 points. Shelby County lost to Franklin County. After looking at the schedules of all three teams only confirmed my reasoning that John will blow though any of them. All of their schedules are suspect at best. John has the athletes to run any one of them out of the stadium.

HCP everyone is entitled to their opinion, however I think both Shelby and Spencer have the athletes to run with John Hardin. The backs that Shelby and Spencer have are really good.

HCP everyone is entitled to their opinion, however I think both Shelby and Spencer have the athletes to run with John Hardin. The backs that Shelby and Spencer have are really good.

That may be. But can they stop JH on offense. May be some high scoring games.

I'll take John Hardin over anybody in 4 A with the exception of South Warren. The second match up with South Warren will be a much better game than their first meeting. If SW gets beat this year, it will be by JH. No one else in 4A has a chance.

I agree with your last statement "No one else in 4A has a chance" LOL