Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin and Franklin County predictions

Who wins? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • John Hardin
      72%
    • Frankin County
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts on this one? Great round 1 game in the making.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Franklin runs the spread, similar to Christian County. They don't have the athletes CC has so I would think JH wins by at least 3 TDs.

I know nothing about Franklin County (other than what Hoss just typed), so I have no idea how this will go. However, John is playing some good ball right now, so I'll just say John wins.

I believe Franklin runs the spread, similar to Christian County. They don't have the athletes CC has so I would think JH wins by at least 3 TDs.

 

Since when does Franklin county not have athletes?

See North Hardin, Christian County and you see Franklin County. They have speed and big play ability all over the place. Their 4A Top 10 ranking and higher most all year is legit and then some.

 

Most expect this to be one of the best opening round games in the state this week. Go ahead and put me in that group as well. It should be a dandy.

Since when does Franklin county not have athletes?

 

Go read my post again and then comment. Unless you are saying they have better athletes than CC.

FC not the team they were earlier in year. Be tough the way they are playing on offense to win.

FC not the team they were earlier in year. Be tough the way they are playing on offense to win.

 

Can you give some specifics on their team. Strengths, weaknesses etc. I've only seen highlights.

Sorry, I don't see it, got shut out by Collins 23-0? Saw Collins vs Central Hardin, wasn't impressed.

John Hardin 48 Franklin County 14

FC has became a joke since the start of district play. This will be over early.

Not sure if it will be over early. I am sure Franklin will come to play being it's the playoffs. I am always hearing that Franklin's strength is their athletes and I can guarantee they don't have the athletes JH has. I think JH will pull away in the second half.

FC has athletes but I don't know what happened to them.

I think JH wins pulling away late.

John Hardin all night. To beat John in the playoffs you have to be a very confident team with a great defense and a great offensive scheme. Who's next?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.