Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brady or Dalton?

Featured Replies

Hold on. Not today.

 

Brady is 38.

 

Which QB would you take if you had to base it on the next 5 seasons?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brady. All day. Everyday.

 

NOOOO Doubt about it.

  • Author
Brady. All day. Everyday. NOOOO Doubt about it.

 

Even at age 43?

Brady. I'll take my chances. Dalton has to sustain his current level longer and win some big games for me to buy in and the way Brady is playing even in 5 years at 43 he'll be top notch. Unless of course he goes south in a hurry like Manning.

Brady with zero hesitation.

I'll go ahead and buy in on Dalton. I get him for five years and if he's still playing at a high level, I'll probably be able to resign him again for a few more years if I'd like.

Sometimes those years start to catch up to you. Raise your hand if you've felt those effects of aging recently...

 

peyton-manning.jpg

I'd take Brady because the team would likely be in the Super Bowl with him in the next three years, even if the last two are not good.

 

AD will be a very good QB for a while, but Brady is the best I have ever seen. I think this is a no-brainer. To be fair over the next 5 years Rodgers would be the ONLY one that I'd consider over Brady.

I can guarantee that Brady will win at least one super bowl in the next 5 years, and maybe 2. I can't say that for Dalton.

I would take Brady at age 50 over Dalton. Brady all day. 100%

Unless Dalton's offensive line is significantly better than Brady's, I don't see how this would be much of a discussion.

Maybe when Tom is 65 they equal out .

Is Peyton's decline more about the natural effects of aging or the fact is neck is completely shot?

 

Also, can you name the oldest QB ever to start an NFL game?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.