October 31, 201510 yr Better question...not counting this year or next year...who do you take for the following 3 years? Basically after Brady turns 40. As of today I take my chances with Brady.
October 31, 201510 yr Is Peyton's decline more about the natural effects of aging or the fact is neck is completely shot? Also, can you name the oldest QB ever to start an NFL game? Neck.
October 31, 201510 yr Brady has recently said he wants to play football for 10 more years. Brady is on pace to have his best season ever. At 93 years old. Less than a year after winning his fourth Super Bowl. At 93 years old. Dalton is still searching for his first playoff win and compared to Brady just started shaving yesterday. I'll take Brady all day errday. At 93 years old.
October 31, 201510 yr Didn't they say that Manning has lost feeling in his finger tips? I wonder how much that has impacted his ability to throw the ball?
October 31, 201510 yr Brady today has a stronger arm than Peyton did in his prime. It's not surprising that Peyton has struggled more has he has aged especially with the injuries.
November 1, 201510 yr Brady even with being older. I think he has enough in the tank for at least three more years, probably more.
November 1, 201510 yr Has nothing to do with past performance. Brady is exponentially better than Dalton currently and there's no signs that dominance won't continue for quite a while. There's also no doubt in my mind that, barring injury, Brady will still be around at 43. I'll go ahead and say it. Save this post if you like. There is a zero percent chance Brady is an elite QB at 43. Brady is great , father time is undefeated .
November 1, 201510 yr This one is easy. Brady. Who knows if the Bengals will have the players around the QB in 5 years from now so I will take a proven Nrady right now so we could win now over an unproven Dalton
November 1, 201510 yr I'll go ahead and say it. Save this post if you like. There is a zero percent chance Brady is an elite QB at 43. Brady is great , father time is undefeated . Where did I say he'd still be elite?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.