Danville High School Volunteer arrested for improper texts to young boys.

jericho

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inappropriate & sad. I'm sure there will be more to come on this. Doesn't mention if they were male/female texts or pics of himself.

Do they include any social media/texting training modules in the online classes that KHSAA has for coaches? You would also think that the school would insist on their coaches attending similar types of meetings/assemblies that the kids have to sit through on this stuff.

Because he's not the "Danville Football Coach" he's the "Danville Volunteer Assistant Football Coach"

No, he is a Danville football coach. Doesn't matter if he is paid or not, and no one is blaming Clevenger, it is just sad that he was allowed around kids. No one is blaming Danville administration.

No, he is a Danville football coach. Doesn't matter if he is paid or not, and no one is blaming Clevenger, it is just sad that he was allowed around kids. No one is blaming Danville administration.

Then it should say "A Danville Football Coach.."

And no, I'm not defending this scumbag. If he's guilty, I'm thankful he'll be out of my community.

AM news is reporting today that he was not a football coach for Danville at all.

"****** has been a volunteer with the Danville schools, occasionally substituting as a bus driver, according to Superintendent Keith Look. Several news outlets have reported that ****** worked with the Danville High School football team, however Look said he has no official position with the district."

School volunteer arrested for inappropriate contact with minor - The Advocate Messenger: Local