October 26, 201510 yr No surprise here although I don't agree with in season firings ....unless a situation as USC had.
October 26, 201510 yr No surprise here although I don't agree with in season firings ....unless a situation as USC had. Situation was toxic. This was the merciful thing to do after Saturdays game. Golden gets left alone and gets a huge buyout.
October 26, 201510 yr If Charlie happened, well, FSU and the Gator Nation better hope and pray it doesn't. Because Texas has worked out for him.....
October 26, 201510 yr Because Texas has worked out for him..... Charlie Strong is/was a terrible fit at Texas. All his ties always have been in South Florida.
October 26, 201510 yr Idk why it wasn't a good fit. This Miami team is in just as bad of shape as that Texas team was. I don't think Charlie fixes Miami either. I just hope whoever does end up there can make Miami competitive again for rivalry sakes.
October 26, 201510 yr Charlie Strong would be awesome at Miami. He recruited that area really well at Louisville, imagine what he'd do if he actually coached down there.
October 26, 201510 yr Strong has proven to be an excellent coach. He may never be a fit at Texas. Miami would give him a chance to be himself. Outside of Butch Davis, he'd be the best hire they could make, if they could make it. Due to age, he'd probably be better that Davis long-term.
October 26, 201510 yr Charlie Strong would be awesome at Miami. He recruited that area really well at Louisville' date=' imagine what he'd do if he actually coached down there.[/quote'] Brought Teddy from Miami to Lou.
October 26, 201510 yr They've got a good man taking over as interim coach. Coach Scott is a heck of a recruiter. The players love him. Too bad he's being put in a tough situation.
October 26, 201510 yr I'm surprised DJ Durkin not on this list. Stints under Meyer and Harbaugh. Also I believe he coached with Dan Quinn. Guy gonna get a job this year.
October 26, 201510 yr Many are saying they won't be able to afford some of the names floating around.
October 26, 201510 yr Many are saying they won't be able to afford some of the names floating around. Whether afford or willing to pay that's what I read as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.