Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Al Golden Fired at Miami (FL)

Featured Replies

I still think Cristobal is the guy.

 

I hope not.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Miami can pay him, Charlie Strong would leave Texas for Miami. No doubt in my mind.

If Miami can pay him, Charlie Strong would leave Texas for Miami. No doubt in my mind.

 

I can't think Miami will be able to pay him, at least not what Texas pays. I'd still call him if I'm Miami, though. Perhaps his situation is so bad he's willing to leave for less money. However, there may be other jobs he could leave Texas for that would pay more than Miami offers.

I'm thinking Skip Holtz, now.

I'm thinking Skip Holtz, now.

 

Fold the program.

Fold the program.

 

They did it to Basketball program for 3 decades.

UNbelievable impact on recruiting nationwide this opening has.

I'd rather the U drop football than hire Tuberville.

Tuberville has no interest in the Miami job...

Tuberville has no interest in the Miami job...

 

I tend to agree with you, but this is the man that said "I leaving Oxford in a pine box." 48 hours later took the Auburn job.

I tend to agree with you, but this is the man that said "I leaving Oxford in a pine box." 48 hours later took the Auburn job.

 

Unless he is actively trying to get a divorce, he isn't leaving UC...

Tuberville has no interest in the Miami job...

 

Glad to hear it. You can keep him.

Glad to hear it. You can keep him.

 

No problem. Glad to have someone finally building the program long term instead of 3 year windows and starting over...

No problem. Glad to have someone finally building the program long term instead of 3 year windows and starting over...

 

Retirement gig but more power to him keep cashing those checks, Tubby is also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.