Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Benghazi Truth/Fiction

Featured Replies

What is wrong with finding out the truth.

Whats wrong with interviewing Hillary, she was in charge of it. Lets hear her lies.

 

I know a couple of moms who would love to get a hold of her.

 

You don't want to hear the truth, and the evidence is in your third sentence.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't want to hear the truth, and the evidence is in your third sentence.

 

So you think it's a dog and pony show by both parties to keep the truth from coming out and make the public think they are trying to get the truth.

You don't want to hear the truth, and the evidence is in your third sentence.

 

Inescapable logic!

So you think it's a dog and pony show by both parties to keep the truth from coming out and make the public think they are trying to get the truth.

 

In my first post in this thread I explained it.

What is wrong with finding out the truth.

Whats wrong with interviewing Hillary, she was in charge of it. Lets hear her lies.

 

I know a couple of moms who would love to get a hold of her.

 

 

I know a sexy dad or two that would like to get ahold of her. One sexy grand ma ma, that Hillary! MEOWWWWWW !!!

You don't want to hear the truth, and the evidence is in your third sentence.

 

He can't handle the truth! All he can handle is what FAUX news tells him!

I know a sexy dad or two that would like to get ahold of her. One sexy grand ma ma, that Hillary! MEOWWWWWW !!!

 

You're not making fun of the dead folks mothers are you SF?

Benghazi is important, but the more this partisan Congress meets on it to shame HRC the more they seem to be undermining themselves. I saw this morning this is hearing number 21 and there were only 22 for 9/11.

 

Com'on man!

 

Geez Louise.

Benghazi is important, but the more this partisan Congress meets on it to shame HRC the more they seem to be undermining themselves. I saw this morning this is hearing number 21 and there were only 22 for 9/11.

 

Com'on man!

 

Umm they now have thousands of emails that weren't at those first hearings because the Adminstrator didn't release then until 3 weeks ago. The stone wall from the executive branch is as much to blame for multiple hearings.

Umm they now have thousands of emails that weren't at those first hearings because the Adminstrator didn't release then until 3 weeks ago. The stone wall from the executive branch is as much to blame for multiple hearings.

 

I love this...the strategy from the beginning by Clinton's team is to delay, delay, delay and now they say the investigation is taking too long...and people defend it...ugh...

 

This hearing will not make any difference though...I will say that. I already despised Clinton and this does nothing to change my mind. Those who love her will still love her.

So she told her family and the Egyptian leader the night of the attack that it was a terrorist attack and then for many days (maybe even weeks) participated in the ridiculous lie to the American people that it was due to some spontaneous uprising because of a video. She even told family members of the DEAD AMERICANS the lie DURING THE FUNERAL. All because they did not want the attack to impact the false narrative that Obama had terrorism under control (two months before an election)...this woman has no soul.

I love this...the strategy from the beginning by Clinton's team is to delay, delay, delay and now they say the investigation is taking too long...and people defend it...ugh...

 

This hearing will not make any difference though...I will say that. I already despised Clinton and this does nothing to change my mind. Those who love her will still love her.

 

Those on the Left do not care what the truth is. Her emails clearly show she knew the video had nothing to do with the attack.

 

She lies and the Left swears to it. Typical of the Left.

So the truth is she tried to spin a story. :deadhorse: typical left...right!

I know a sexy dad or two that would like to get ahold of her. One sexy grand ma ma, that Hillary! MEOWWWWWW !!!

Way overdue on your eye exam? Sexy? Umm...okay.... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.