Best Bluegrass preps accounts

D1Son

When I want to know the real lowdown on a UK basketball or football game, I feel that "leatherneck" is a must read. The guy's analyses are spot on.

I love reading Jim Schue's take on music(the guy knows his stuff and is a big Zevon fan as well). Plus, he's seems to hang out on the liberal end of things, which I like as well.

McPapa , MayfieldFan, PurplePride92, The Professor, and Twotoplace(I love his "tell it like it is" style) are all must reads. I love reading anything these guys write.

Sportsguy47017 is a super nice, super smart guy who isn't afraid to defend Democrats or pounce on the "party of hate." :)

Rockmom's thoughts are very even-handed, insightful, and well thought out.

Mack the Knife is just incredible when it comes to "old school" anything. You simply can't stump the guy on sports or music old school trivia. He is a virtual encyclopedia of knowledge.

Probably the most fascinating fellow to me is the guru. I find him very insightful, interesting, and a very, very deep thinker, which I like a lot. He seems fascinated with science, the Universe, and our connection to it. He seems to be a seeker of Truth, but a show me the evidence type of guy. All of this I can I can relate to.

Lots of good people on here! I could list dozens more!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's IMPOSSIBLE to NOT leave someone out. Every single poster is valuable. Everyone has their own uniqueness that makes me love reading what they post. I have been here 13 years. 13 YEARS! I wouldn't have stayed if there were only a handful of people I enjoyed reading.

This is the ultimate tree hugging, inclusionary, kumbaya, rockmonian post. :D

I want to apologize to "leatherneck." In my post above, I confused him with someone else. I meant to reference a poster by the name of "letabrotherspeak." He is the man to read when you want insightful analysis of UK basketball or football. The guy knows his UK sports. Again, I apologize for confusing these two fellows.

I want to apologize to "leatherneck." In my post above, I confused him with someone else. I meant to reference a poster by the name of "letabrotherspeak." He is the man to read when you want insightful analysis of UK basketball or football. The guy knows his UK sports. Again, I apologize for confusing these two fellows.

Use LABS to avoid future confusion.