• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rockmom

goldie

hoops

TB&G

Getslow

We going there? Fine.

Now I'm going ask you to thoroughly image map an early-30s Philip Seymour Hoffman in a little black dress and heels. Best estimate of Getslow as a lady. You did this to yourself.

I post on here periodically, but I do read often. Here's my take:

Getslow and Randy Parker are both excellent when they take on threads alone, but when they clash its always an entertaining thread.

Clyde probably posts (with a few exceptions) more relatable ideas to me than any other poster does.

I love clashes with Science Friction; he/she always seems to challenge (thus, make stronger) my personal beliefs.

paNDA's pictures are legendary, although his Facebook page is where I find most of them.

B-Ball-Fan has great posts as well (even when we disagree), because I always know I can set aside a good 10-15 minutes every night when I see he quoted me. :D

There are plenty more posters who I'd love to post about, but the above list are the first that come to mind.

Thank you. The clashes are what's most fun sometimes. I enjoy it. I think we all need our beliefs challenged from time to time.