Dixie Heights @ Highlands

Fishhead

Who wins on Friday?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Friday?

Love some of the logic that is posted on here. Rather hysterical. I will say this, if Dixie is as one dimensional as everyone says then I can speak pretty confidently what will occur.

They were pretty one dimensional last year and it took them to the title game. But this isn't last years team. This isn't your normal HHS team either. It's a tossup.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this needs to be the turning point for the birds. The remaining games are all winnable.

Dixie - H favored by 7

Cov Cath - CC favored by 9

Boone - H favored by 10?

This could be the stretch that builds confidence and trust. I think that is about a 1/3 of the problem. Ive seen WRs giving up on routes, QBs acting finicky when there was time, tackles not getting finished. that stuff can be built on from here on hopefully. Once that confidence is built their chances of beating Cov Cath and Pulaski in the playoffs increase. I know all H.S. teams get better through the season but Highlands seems to gel and mature a little more (State Championships are kinda proof of that).

If HHS only beats Boone by 10 you all are in worse shape than we thought.

Think Highlands will struggle to stop Dixie's running game, conversely Dixie will struggle stopping Highlands passing game. I'll take Dixie in a close one Dixie 28 Birds 27.:thumb:

Scott Eagles from Taylormill held Dixie to 7 points and that came off a defensive touchdown after a bad snap by Scott. Scott also went on to win 36 to 7 at Dixie. Many people said Scott would not have a chance beating Highlands . Shocked you do not have Highlands by 40 ??

If HHS only beats Boone by 10 you all are in worse shape than we thought.

You're reading a little too literally into my handicapping. All I'm saying is the remaing winnable games will shore up some confidence /trust issues. Geez u can't say anything on here wo getting crusified.

This one will be close. Dixie has a better running game. Highlands has faster WR's but Hergott is the big ? If he can hit some receivers downfield HHS wins. Either way it's close game.

I think that the birds d might be a bigger ? Than hergott. I think the SK tackling dummie would have ran for 100 yds last week. They need to WRAP UP.

So let me get this straight, IF Highlands beat both Dixie, and Boone Co. they will be ready for the playoffs? FYI, this Highlands team isn't very good, and that's a fact. Beau Hodge ain't coming back anytime soon. This weeks game will be a 1 score game either way.

Yes. FYI Ryle has 0 state titles.

And that has what to do with this thread?

Just putting a hater in his place. His high horse is more like a broom. And to say highlands history has nothing to do with any given year is crazy. That history is on every highlands teams shoulders. It drives them