Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call Your Shot 3A

Featured Replies

That'll work. I'm game. :thumb:

 

Make that two @LEX!

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you guys will be there at the Boyle/LC game. Since you are so sure how bout you bring a Boyle shirt and hat and you snap a photo of me wearing it, but if LexCath wins you do the same?

Wouldn't it be great if the loser of this bet had to also wear that gear to the rematch? :D

They don't think there will be one. They have LC losing to them and to Central

Wouldn't it be great if the loser of this bet had to also wear that gear to the rematch? :D

 

Hey now! Hold your horses. :lol2:

I don't know that Lex Cath will lose to Central but I will go on record and say that this is the year that Boyle wins in the regular season. (Just like 2 years ago)

They just might beat Lex Cath in the regular season, just like 2 seasons ago.. But what was the outcome of the rest of the playoff? Who survived and gone further?

I am just waiting for @LEX to call his shot and put it in writing that he thinks LexCath will emerge from that region and which team between Central and Boyle he doesn't see making it out of the 2nd Round

They just might beat Lex Cath in the regular season, just like 2 seasons ago.. But what was the outcome of the rest of the playoff? Who survived and gone further?

 

It ain't two years ago. And it wasn't LexCath that beat Boyle in the playoffs two years ago. Mercer County did that.

I don't think calling my shot is necessary. We will kick Boyles tail regular season or postseason like we have been doing for awhile now.....

  • Author
I don't think calling my shot is necessary. We will kick Boyles tail regular season or postseason like we have been doing for awhile now.....

 

:eek::clap:

It ain't two years ago. And it wasn't LexCath that beat Boyle in the playoffs two years ago. Mercer County did that.

First of all, I was quoting what Hatz had stated. Which was 2 season ago alright. 2nd I know Mercer Co beat Boyle Co that season, I am just piggybacking on what he said that Boyle Co beat Lex Cath in the regular, so what I'm saying is if Boyle Co beats them again this regular season, will Catholic advance further in the playoffs?

They just might beat Lex Cath in the regular season, just like 2 seasons ago.. But what was the outcome of the rest of the playoff? Who survived and gone further?

 

To the best of my knowledge from the beginning of this rivalry the team that won the regular season game also won the rematch in the playoffs every year that they have played. The only exception was when Mercer upset Boyle in the playoffs.

To the best of my knowledge from the beginning of this rivalry the team that won the regular season game also won the rematch in the playoffs every year that they have played. The only exception was when Mercer upset Boyle in the playoffs.

Ok that's fine. I don't live in the past. I am not Al Bundy ( scored 4 TD in a game ) I don't re-live my youth through my kids.... I was simply quoting what Hatz said. I don't care " Call your shot " topic, who's hot and healthy going into the playoffs advance further.

First of all, I was quoting what Hatz had stated. Which was 2 season ago alright. 2nd I know Mercer Co beat Boyle Co that season, I am just piggybacking on what he said that Boyle Co beat Lex Cath in the regular, so what I'm saying is if Boyle Co beats them again this regular season, will Catholic advance further in the playoffs?

 

The rationale for my post was simply this:

 

It is often stated by some :lol2: how Lex Cath has really owned Boyle for a long time. What is often forgotten is that Boyle does have a victory against the Knights during that stretch. While the streak is currently at 2, LC has won 6 out of 7 in the last four years.

 

But the win Boyle had was just two years ago with a lot of these current Seniors on the field. The Rebels lost to Mercer but were unbeaten until that one point loss in the playoffs, by one point.

 

It would have been a great matchup in the playoffs and I believe Boyle could have pulled that one off as well. We will never know and hats off to the Knights for making it to the Semi-Finals all these years.

Ok that's fine. I don't live in the past. I am not Al Bundy ( scored 4 TD in a game ) I don't re-live my youth through my kids.... I was simply quoting what Hatz said. I don't care " Call your shot " topic, who's hot and healthy going into the playoffs advance further.

 

Can I ask what the bolded is supposed to mean?

I don't think calling my shot is necessary. We will kick Boyles tail regular season or postseason like we have been doing for awhile now.....

 

Mark it down boys!

 

Love that confidence though!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.