Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call Your Shot 3A

Featured Replies

(DISCLAIMER: I STOLE THIS FROM @ATLCat)

 

Now that we are at Mid-Season here is your chance to call your shot...

 

3 Questions for Class 3A...answer all:

 

 

1. Who Will Win The State Title?

 

2. What Current Top 10 Team(s) Will Be Eliminated Before The Regional Finals?

 

3. What Four Teams Will Comprise the Semi-State?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Defer :D Have to have faith so i will say Belfry

 

2. LexCath (lose to Central), Tilghman (lose to Etown)

 

3. Boyle vs. Caldwell County

Belfry vs. Corbin

1. Defer :D Have to have faith so i will say Belfry

 

2. LexCath (lose to Central), Tilghman (lose to Etown)

 

3. Boyle vs. Caldwell County

Belfry vs. Corbin

 

 

You beat me to it.

1. Boyle County

 

2. Lexington Catholic

 

3. Boyle County/Caldwell County and Belfry/Bell County

I agree with PP92 because he beat me to it.:thumb:

So basically we have everyone above me stating that LexCath will lose to Central. Not only that everyone is on the record saying LexCath will lose to Boyle County in the regular season game which would have them in a lower seed. Okay I'm glad that we have you fine gentlemen on the record. Thank you - Lex

So basically we have everyone above me stating that LexCath will lose to Central. Not only that everyone is on the record saying LexCath will lose to Boyle County in the regular season game which would have them in a lower seed. Okay I'm glad that we have you fine gentlemen on the record. Thank you - Lex

 

That's what this thread is for baby!

 

Now call your shot so we can call each other out come November!

:thumb:

So basically we have everyone above me stating that LexCath will lose to Central. Not only that everyone is on the record saying LexCath will lose to Boyle County in the regular season game which would have them in a lower seed. Okay I'm glad that we have you fine gentlemen on the record. Thank you - Lex

 

I don't know that Lex Cath will lose to Central but I will go on record and say that this is the year that Boyle wins in the regular season. (Just like 2 years ago)

1. LexCath

2. Central (loses to Boyle County)

3. LexCath v Caldwell Co and Belfry v Corbin

I don't know that Lex Cath will lose to Central but I will go on record and say that this is the year that Boyle wins in the regular season. (Just like 2 years ago)

 

 

Great

1. Defer :D Have to have faith so i will say Belfry

 

2. LexCath (lose to Central), Tilghman (lose to Etown)

 

3. Boyle vs. Caldwell County

Belfry vs. Corbin

 

This.

 

Minus Belfry of course (Boyle Co Champion)! ;)

1. Boyle County

 

2. Lexington Catholic

 

3. Boyle County/Caldwell County and Belfry/Bell County

 

You read my mind PP.

So basically we have everyone above me stating that LexCath will lose to Central. Not only that everyone is on the record saying LexCath will lose to Boyle County in the regular season game which would have them in a lower seed. Okay I'm glad that we have you fine gentlemen on the record. Thank you - Lex

 

At this point I figured you knew that. You think all of us Boyle fans are picking LexCath over us? :D. We ain't picking you all just like none of you LexCath guys will pick us to beat you all. That never happens. No matter what. You know this. :D

 

See you in October. :thumb:

At this point I figured you knew that. You think all of us Boyle fans are picking LexCath over us? :D. We ain't picking you all just like none of you LexCath guys will pick us to beat you all. That never happens. No matter what. You know this. :D

 

See you in October. :thumb:

 

 

I bet you guys will be there at the Boyle/LC game. Since you are so sure how bout you bring a Boyle shirt and hat and you snap a photo of me wearing it, but if LexCath wins you do the same?

I bet you guys will be there at the Boyle/LC game. Since you are so sure how bout you bring a Boyle shirt and hat and you snap a photo of me wearing it, but if LexCath wins you do the same?

 

That'll work. I'm game. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.