Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Call Your Shot 3A

Featured Replies

Ok that's fine. I don't live in the past. I am not Al Bundy ( scored 4 TD in a game ) I don't re-live my youth through my kids.... I was simply quoting what Hatz said. I don't care " Call your shot " topic, who's hot and healthy going into the playoffs advance further.

 

Go get some coffee or something. Traditionally whoever wins the regular season game between Boyle/LexCath usually wins IF they meet up in the playoffs. Is that better?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think calling my shot is necessary. We will kick Boyles tail regular season or postseason like we have been doing for awhile now.....

 

You're going to be so pretty in that Boyle tee shirt.

....and district play-playoffs hasn't even gotten here yet. :jump:

Can I ask what the bolded is supposed to mean?

Ask Jack

....and district play-playoffs hasn't even gotten here yet. :jump:

 

Going to be some sad folks in November.

Ask Jack

 

I did but he tells me "I don't know Jack!" :lol2:

Going to be some sad folks in November.

 

Ty Scroggins and Jerry Perry are wishing they could hit the like button the most on this LexCath vs. Boyle banter.

 

Scroggins right now is somewhere saying "Ya'll just go ahead... don't mind me... go ahead and fight over who pays for the hotel room in Bowling Green."

1. My heart is elsewhere, but I will say Boyle

 

2 Etown, LexCath and Russell

 

3. Caldwell, Boyle, Belfry, Bell

Ty Scroggins and Jerry Perry are wishing they could hit the like button the most on this LexCath vs. Boyle banter.

 

Scroggins right now is somewhere saying "Ya'll just go ahead... don't mind me... go ahead and fight over who pays for the hotel room in Bowling Green."

 

We fight all of the time. It almost ain't even about winning state. It's simply about beating LexCath. In October, November and if they want it on the hardwood in March at Rupp we'll give it to them then also. :D

 

 

As for the hotel room in BG, I'm sure the gate we'll make from the LexCath playoff game at Boyle will cover the costs. :lol2:

 

They hate losing to us. We hate losing to them. At least it stays civil though.

Ask Jack

 

Why ask Jack my son plays on the 8th grade team that beat Lex cath 54 to 14 this season I don't have to relive my youth thru my son Lex cath didn't even have a team when I was in highschool so we never lost to them in my day.

I don't think calling my shot is necessary. We will kick Boyles tail regular season or postseason like we have been doing for awhile now.....

 

What has LC done to make you believe this, from what I've seen this year they're average at best.

1. Caldwell

2. Lex Cath

 

3. Boyle @ Caldwell

Belfry @ Bell

I'll be honest Jack I'm sure the fine folks of Boyle County thought they looked average before the regular season game last year. That same LC team lost three in a row and still made the first game look easy. Penalties have hurt LC more than anything. Against Ryle, CovCath and JC. Can't be a great team shooting ourselves in the foot. It's been addressed and that is why we will beat Boyle County fairly easy

:popcorn:

 

This thread is beginning to get interesting.

By the way, I love this class. 3A is the bomb dot com

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.