September 18, 201511 yr I'll never understand why a compassionate president is looked down upon. Agree but dont get mad becasue you know I like you and still owe you dinner. Obama isnt equally compassionate. He picks and chooses. Dont dare quote me and reply back, you got better things to do, hahahaha
September 18, 201511 yr I'll never understand why a compassionate president is looked down upon. Here's the problem when you're POTUS. If you comment on SOME but not ALL events you set yourself up to be questioned/criticized. Some will ask if POTUS tweeted when a kid got sent home for a crazy school rule about fake guns. If he didn't but did on this kid some will wonder why. No win.
September 18, 201511 yr Are there pictures of the 'clock' floating around anywhere? I've seen a couple things online but not sure if they're legit.
September 18, 201511 yr If he was singled out because he was a Muslim, then he has only the ISLAMIC MUSLIM EXTREMEST for it. So, when a black person gets arrested for no reason, and possibly beat, they shouldn't blame bad and or racist cops, they should blame bad blacks and or BLM?
September 18, 201511 yr Profiling people isn't a bad thing in certain circumstances. In this kids case, yes, if that was the case, but you have to admit the thing looks like a bomb more than a clock. Who gets blamed now for school violence over reactions, I say the Columbine Shooters have made school safety a very high priority along with Sandy Hook
September 18, 201511 yr Profiling people isn't a bad thing in certain circumstances. In this kids case, yes, if that was the case, but you have to admit the thing looks like a bomb more than a clock. Who gets blamed now for school violence over reactions, I say the Columbine Shooters have made school safety a very high priority along with Sandy Hook Except the school didn't ever really think it was a bomb. If they had even a hint of suspicion they would've taken no chances and evacuated the school until the police or someone could've examined the clock.
September 18, 201511 yr Except the school didn't ever really think it was a bomb. If they had even a hint of suspicion they would've taken no chances and evacuated the school until the police or someone could've examined the clock. Wasn't it due to him being uncooperative about what he had created or tried to create. Maybe if he had done so none of it would have happened.
September 18, 201511 yr Wasn't it due to him being uncooperative about what he had created or tried to create. Maybe if he had done so none of it would have happened. They asked him what it was, and he told them it was a clock....Seems like cooperation to me. It just wasn't the answer they were looking for.
September 18, 201511 yr You're right, they were hoping it was a bomb and it was going to blow up and kill everyone.....
September 18, 201511 yr You're right, they were hoping it was a bomb and it was going to blow up and kill everyone..... Not at all. IMO, it was more along the lines of he's a Muslim kid, with a home made clock. He told them it was a clock, they didn't believe him because he was Muslim.
September 18, 201511 yr So if a police officer had stopped the Boston bombers, before they planted their pressure cooker bombs, and let them go because they said, "well its just a pressure cooker," you would be fine with that? In cases that have the potential to have serious outcomes, I would rather law enforcement err on the side of caution and be skeptical of the alleged suspects claims.
September 18, 201511 yr In the event that it was a bomb, do you think he would admit that it was if it hadn't gone off yet?
September 18, 201511 yr They asked him what it was, and he told them it was a clock....Seems like cooperation to me. It just wasn't the answer they were looking for. Yeah and I didnt rob the bank either, there I said I didnt do it so believe me.
September 18, 201511 yr So if a police officer had stopped the Boston bombers, before they planted their pressure cooker bombs, and let them go because they said, "well its just a pressure cooker," you would be fine with that? In cases that have the potential to have serious outcomes, I would rather law enforcement err on the side of caution and be skeptical of the alleged suspects claims. So why did they not evacuate the school then? I mean if they even had the slightest hint of suspicion that it was dangerous they would've evacuated the school, right? That's the responsible safe thing to do, right?
September 18, 201511 yr In the event that it was a bomb, do you think he would admit that it was if it hadn't gone off yet? Yeah and I didnt rob the bank either, there I said I didnt do it so believe me. So what kind of cooperation would've been acceptable to you guys?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.