Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14 Year Old arrested for making a clock

Featured Replies

MIT, the kids dream school, has asked him to come take a tour and said "you are the kind of student we want".

  • Replies 311
  • Views 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The press in front of the kids home. WOW! As you can see its not just local. The school needs to do and say something soon to get out of hot water.

 

image.jpg

And look what the kids father did for the press in front of his home.

 

image.jpg

  • Author
:D

[ATTACH]52354[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

This looks bad.

However, schools are bound by strict confidentiality laws so not commenting is often the best option.

They could comment on general policies and procedures but not specifics.

It is also forbidden to disclose the details of the school safety plan so the school administrators won't be able to comment on why they didn't evacuate either.

 

I bet the school would love to explain their side but they can't. (I'm not saying they handled it correctly. I'm saying that there is generally much more to stories like this)

President Obama won Twitter today!

 

What did he do to help America today? (asking for a friend)

  • Author
What did he do to help America today? (asking for a friend)

 

He woke up.

This looks bad.

However, schools are bound by strict confidentiality laws so not commenting is often the best option.

They could comment on general policies and procedures but not specifics.

It is also forbidden to disclose the details of the school safety plan so the school administrators won't be able to comment on why they didn't evacuate either.

 

I bet the school would love to explain their side but they can't. (I'm not saying they handled it correctly. I'm saying that there is generally much more to stories like this)

 

Then the school — and all schools and other governmental entities who shroud themselves in similar manner — need to adopt better policies.

Then the school — and all schools and other governmental entities who shroud themselves in similar manner — need to adopt better policies.

 

What policy would you suggest so that school officials can talk about details of specific situations with someone other than that student's parent or another educator who has a need to know?

 

I did see a police officer in the picture and assume that he is who put the cuffs on. I don't believe that the police are bound by the same confidentiality policies and laws that educators are.

He woke up.

 

That pretty much sums it up for me :lol2:

  • Author
That pretty much sums it up for me :lol2:

 

Says a Trump supporter. :lol2:

Says a Trump supporter. :lol2:

 

I don't really support anyone. I'm the least political person in the world. Thanks to Trump, I'm at least paying attention this time.

 

As for the current President, I think some of his decision-making is questionable, if not down right frightening.

  • Author
I don't really support anyone. I'm the least political person in the world. Thanks to Trump, I'm at least paying attention this time.

 

As for the current President, I think some of his decision-making is questionable, if not down right frightening.

 

#hyperbole

 

You never seem scared when I see you. :D

What did he do to help America today? (asking for a friend)
His tweet showing support for a victim of prejudice helps America...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.