September 18, 201511 yr So why did they not evacuate the school then? I mean if they even had the slightest hint of suspicion that it was dangerous they would've evacuated the school, right? That's the responsible safe thing to do, right? I agree, if the police made one mistake this was it.
September 18, 201511 yr When the police asked him if it was a bomb, he should have responded by saying no. Instead he gave an ambiguous response by not directly answering the question. Because, a clock can also be a bomb, him just saying it was a clock did not mean it was also not a bomb.
September 18, 201511 yr But answer my question, do you think that if it was a bomb he would have told them so?
September 18, 201511 yr But answer my question, do you think that if it was a bomb he would have told them so? I would guess not. They didn't think it was a bomb though. If they had, they would've evacuated the school well before police ever got their to question or arrest him.
September 18, 201511 yr So you think the police are just out to get all the little Muslim kids? Clearly they thought it was something.
September 18, 201511 yr So you think the police are just out to get all the little Muslim kids? Clearly they thought it was something. Whoa, whoa, whoa....I'm talking about the school. I don't think the police did anything wrong. If the school really thought it was a bomb, do you honestly think they would've left all the students in the building?
September 18, 201511 yr Ok so you think the school, and not the police, are out to get the Muslim kids in trouble? Clearly they thought it was something. As to why they didnt evacuate the school, I cant answer that. But it seems like you are implying that the school just randomly decided they didn't like this one Muslim kid, so they decided on that day they were going to allege that he made a bomb.
September 18, 201511 yr So what kind of cooperation would've been acceptable to you guys? I would guess check with Principal and say what you have and explain it to him that you made this for your class. But from what I read he goes into Eng class and plugs it up. Not sure what questions were asked or what his exact responses were. But apparently it wasn't what they wanted. I guess Hillary should have just assumed that the weapons that her Administration gave to the Libyans wouldn't use them against us either since they said they wouldn't.
September 18, 201511 yr Ok so you think the school, and not the police, are out to get the Muslim kids in trouble? Clearly they thought it was something. As to why they didnt evacuate the school, I cant answer that. But it seems like you are implying that the school just randomly decided they didn't like this one Muslim kid, so they decided on that day they were going to allege that he made a bomb. No, they aren't out to get Muslims. My thought is, they saw a kid with a weird looking device. He told them it was a clock, and because he was a Muslim they panicked and immediately thought the worst and fell into stereotyping. I absolutely believe had the kid been John Smith they would've simply confiscated the clock and that would've been the end of it. JMO.
September 18, 201511 yr No, they aren't out to get Muslims. My thought is, they saw a kid with a weird looking device. He told them it was a clock, and because he was a Muslim they panicked and immediately thought the worst and fell into stereotyping. I absolutely believe had the kid been John Smith they would've simply confiscated the clock and that would've been the end of it. JMO. And you ASSUME this would have happened. No proof. How many times have I been bashed for ASSUMING.
September 18, 201511 yr When the police asked him if it was a bomb, he should have responded by saying no. Instead he gave an ambiguous response by not directly answering the question. Because, a clock can also be a bomb, him just saying it was a clock did not mean it was also not a bomb. What was his answer when asked?
September 18, 201511 yr And you ASSUME this would have happened. No proof. How many times have I been bashed for ASSUMING. Correct. You're criticized for having some outlandish beliefs that are for the most part outside the realm of reality. There is a difference my friend. :lol2:
September 18, 201511 yr What was his answer when asked? They asked if it was a bomb and he said it's a clock.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.