September 15, 201511 yr Had to quit watching. Two starting offensive linemen out but still, this is the NFL and you have to be better than that. Even when he had time during the first quarter, Bridgewater was throwing like it was his first game as a rookie. I'll check the score in the morning. Not staying up to watch that.
September 15, 201511 yr They are having issue protecting. It's nice to see Peterson catching some passes.
September 15, 201511 yr Author On top of it Berman is horrible and all Dilfer can talk about is how great Kaepernick is this season. My ears are bleeding and the Vikes are a sad excuse for a pro offense.
September 15, 201511 yr Bridgewater looks absolutely dreadful. It's one thing to miss some open receivers, but missing guys by 5 yards on 5 yard passes was horrible.
September 15, 201511 yr Dilfer is awful. Awful. What the hell was he talking about all night with "release point"? I thought he was talking about Kaps throwing motion, then maybe his movement out of the pocket but none of it made sense. He's abysmal. And I'm no Berman fan, but really, he had to try to talk so Dilfer couldn't. I turned the volume down.
September 15, 201511 yr And for that matter, did it seem like Teddy, at least at the start of the game, did what he could to avoid AP? Even in the passing game?
September 15, 201511 yr Author Really glad Berman and Dilfer aren't the typical MNF guys. I would think ESPN could come up with a better team when then need a second team. In addition to both of them being bad, they have no chemistry together. It was painful and I pretty much tuned them out.
September 15, 201511 yr It's the NFL, the Vikings will probably beat Detroit next week....it is all unwatchable.
September 15, 201511 yr I would think ESPN could come up with a better team when then need a second team. In addition to both of them being bad, they have no chemistry together. It was painful and I pretty much tuned them out. Berman's schtick is so old, so worn out, I hate that ESPN still runs him out to do any events. He was never great in the booth, even when he was a little more likeable. With all the guys that do college games for them, you'd think they would be able to put somebody who is much better in that spot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.