Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Vikes Offense

Featured Replies

  • Author
Berman's schtick is so old, so worn out, I hate that ESPN still runs him out to do any events. He was never great in the booth, even when he was a little more likeable. With all the guys that do college games for them, you'd think they would be able to put somebody who is much better in that spot.

 

That is a great point, I would use some of their college guys which are very solid.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is a great point, I would use some of their college guys which are very solid.

 

 

I can't figure out why they have never done that. When they first got the opening week double header, Mike and Mike were in the booth, and they were pretty awful too.

  • Author

Especially considering Mike Tirico just finished up. That was like going from filet to moldy bologna.

Especially considering Mike Tirico just finished up. That was like going from filet to moldy bologna.

 

Love Tirico and Gruden together.

The other really terrible thing in the Vikings-49ers game (besides the Vikes offense, and the announcing) was the 49ers uni's.

  • Author

I agree on the uni's, didn't like them at all. San Fran has really nice home uniforms and that was :eek:

That game looked like an NFL Films Blooper Reel...more screw ups in one game than I can remember in a while.

I would think ESPN could come up with a better team when then need a second team.

 

In addition to both of them being bad, they have no chemistry together. It was painful and I pretty much tuned them out.

 

It was so bad. Berman grates on me as it is. I've never had an issue with Dilfer but he was atrocious last night. He sounded drunk. If I didn't need to stay up to watch Carlos Hyde bury my fantasy team I would have turned it off much sooner.

  • Author
It was so bad. Berman grates on me as it is. I've never had an issue with Dilfer but he was atrocious last night. He sounded drunk. If I didn't need to stay up to watch Carlos Hyde bury my fantasy team I would have turned it off much sooner.

 

I agree Dilfer was off. He was probably fielding text messages saying how Berman was so bad he needed to carry the broadcast. I wonder if Dilfer worked with Kap in the offseason and all that rah rah was as much self promotion as anything.

I agree Dilfer was off. He was probably fielding text messages saying how Berman was so bad he needed to carry the broadcast. I wonder if Dilfer worked with Kap in the offseason and all that rah rah was as much self promotion as anything.

 

He might have that phrase he kept using about Kaep trademarked. Was it launching point? I didn't even know what it meant.

I loved the 9ers uniforms

Berman and Dilfer were awful. Listened to 15-20 minutes of it before I had had enough and just put it on mute. Would've much rather had someone like Mike Patrick/Todd Blackledge doing the game.

 

As to the uniforms...terrible. And did you see the cheerleaders outfits? Either they were auditioning for a Batgirl role, or as an S&M dominatrix.

He might have that phrase he kept using about Kaep trademarked. Was it launching point? I didn't even know what it meant.

That was it. Launch point. I said release point above, but you are correct. He's a moron.

That is a great point, I would use some of their college guys which are very solid.

 

Musberger and Herbstreit would do a great job with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.