Campbell Co @ Dixie Heights Predictions

CCHS or DHHS  

5 members have voted

1. 1. CCHS or DHHS

• Campbell Co
    • Dixie Heights

Campbell wins. They are better than all the 9th region teams this year with the exception of maybe NDA. Maybe.

Not sure what you are basing this on. Lost to Boone Co. a couple weeks ago. Lost to Dixie last night, and was losing to Ncc 1 to 0 with about 10 minutes left to go in the first half when it got suspended due to weather. Can you expand on why you think this of Campbell County?

Not sure what you are basing this on. Lost to Boone Co. a couple weeks ago. Lost to Dixie last night, and was losing to Ncc 1 to 0 with about 10 minutes left to go in the first half when it got suspended due to weather. Can you expand on why you think this of Campbell County?

They beat a really good Highlands team so I expected them to be better. People I know close to the program felt they would do really well this year also. From the looks of those scores it seems we have had too high expectations. Hopefully the girls move forward with a stronger season

They beat a really good Highlands team so I expected them to be better. People I know close to the program felt they would do really well this year also. From the looks of those scores it seems we have had too high expectations. Hopefully the girls move forward with a stronger season

They still might do really well this year. Beating Highlands, which might not even be the best team in their district, is a good win but surely not enough to say that CC is better than all but one of the 9th Region teams.