Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Folder or Crumpler??

Do you fold or crumple? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you fold or crumple?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've been told I have anger issues sometimes...so, I guess that's why I'm a crumpler.

Come on...so the masses of BGP are essentially coming out and saying that only 6 of them wipe after they go? :lol2:

Come on...so the masses of BGP are essentially coming out and saying that only 6 of them wipe after they go? :lol2:

 

No wonder the get togethers stink. :)

folder. crumplers take way too big of a risk.

Corn cobs. Or I just pluck and throw. Depends on my attitude.:D

Crumple, because a fold is too neat for such a dirty job.

 

Also, I've been trying to talk the other half into getting a hand bidet.

Folder. I do have some couth.

Folder at home.

Crumpler on the road (softens the blow).

I plead the Clyde on this topic.

I could never be friends with a crumpler. They're forever not clean.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.