Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I don't always like Rex Ryan, but when I do, I really do...

Featured Replies

With Andrew Luck and the Colts coming to town on Sunday, Buffalo coach Rex Ryan says his defense needs help.

 

“We have to make it miserable when people come in here,” Ryan said. “I’m calling our fans out. We need you. This guy is the No. 1 fantasy quarterback for this week. He’s the play. He’s the go-to-guy. Everybody wants him. But we have to make it challenging for him, and we will with our defense and all that. We’re going to make it as challenging as we possibly can but it can only be added by our fans. When our defense is on the field, I can’t wait to see our fans.”

 

Rex Ryan calls on Bills fans to help stop Andrew Luck | ProFootballTalk

Buffalo defense should be strong this year. Probably high up on fantasy "D" picks. Should be a good test for them.

  • Author

Thank God for Redzone!

Can't run on em. They'll hold them under 80 yds and that will include some Luck hotfoots.

  • Author

I see Indy is a 3 point favorite.

Can't run on em. They'll hold them under 80 yds and that will include some Luck hotfoots.

 

I expect they'll be VERY physical with TY Hilton. Johnson and the TE's will have to be big on Sunday.

 

All of that said, I think the Colts win. I'm NOT believing in the Bills offense at any level until they prove otherwise.

I expect they'll be VERY physical with TY Hilton. Johnson and the TE's will have to be big on Sunday.

 

All of that said, I think the Colts win. I'm NOT believing in the Bills offense at any level until they prove otherwise.

Agreed

Ole Tyrod gives the Bills an added dimension which over the entire season won't hold up, could pull out a win any time.

I see Indy is a 3 point favorite.

 

Vegas is begging people to play Indy at that spread. I smell a rat.

  • Author
Vegas is begging people to play Indy at that spread. I smell a rat.

 

Gambling is just not my thing, I don't enjoy the games then.

 

And week one games are often very difficult to figure. I would like to see a statistical analysis of teams against the spread in week one vs. the overall average.

Buffalo defense should be strong this year. Probably high up on fantasy "D" picks. Should be a good test for them.

 

They are. Top 5 fantasy defense.

Rex must not playing fantasy. Luckily isn't #1 this week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.