17 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully Dupree introduces himself to Brady.

It'll have to be after the game.

This defense will take 8 weeks to gel if they gel at all. The safety position is a joke. This group struggles to draft defensive personnel. That's squarely on Colbert and Tomlin. Shamarko Thomas, the heir apparent that the Steelers traded up to draft 2 years ago, just recently was demoted and old veteran Will Allen will start in his stead. Mike Mitchell stinks. Only shot this team has is to get pressure in the middle of the pocket and hope Shazier can get some sort of coverage on Gronk (good luck) The middle of the field will be a sore spot all year. I think, if healthy the front and the LB core is pretty solid. Corners will get picked apart with the short stuff. Brady averages less than 3 seconds to release. Tough to get pressure.

Offensively, if Bell and Bryant were available I'd feel better. I do think that Williams will be a solid backup, especially in pass pro which will be huge. Can't have any mistakes if the Steelers are to have a chance.

Bottom line, too tall a task for my guys. A 10pt deficit is what I expect. Steeler nation will gag on all the blogs then they'll win the next 2 and have some confidence against the Ravens in wk 4.

I'm here too. I think Brady plays exceptionally well, both offenses move the ball well, but NE ultimately makes a play or two more on defense than Pittsburgh. Wouldn't surprise me if both teams hit 30 points.

Oh, and the game will last 4 hours. Book it.

Glad I'm off Friday.:thumb: