Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles cut Tim Tebow

Featured Replies

Poor Tim. Maybe the most overrated/over discussed QB in history.

They are showing interest in Christian Ponder.

Poor Tim. Maybe the most overrated/over discussed QB in history.
Over discussed maybe. Many held out hope for his career, but I never felt he was rated that high by most.
  • Author
They are showing interest in Christian Ponder.

 

I think that makes sense.

I've always thought Tebow sucks as a QB but he had a decent preseason and I was kind of hoping he'd make the roster. I'm not surprised he was cut though. He does suck.

I thought he out played the other guy in the preseason. I was hoping he would make the team

If he can't make it with Chip Kelly, it may finally be the end of the road for him. Time for the TV booth and/or motivational speaking...

I thought if he ever had a chance it was with the Eagles.

As a certain member of First Take often says - "he can't throw".

I thought he out played the other guy in the preseason. I was hoping he would make the team

 

They traded the other guy.

I was hoping he made the team, I wanted to see him be the 2pt conversion guy like I am hoping Vick is for the Steelers.

 

I thought for sure they'd keep him for that.

I thought he would make it after his last preseason game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.