Decision Day. What will she do?

LRCW

What will Kim Davis do today?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

• Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
    • Resign
    • Close her office
    • Issue Licenses
    • Other. Please explain

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jail may not be the best place for a female who is showing anti-lesbian feelings...Just pointing that out.
The overwhelming majority of inmates in Rowan County jail historically are incarcerated on drug charges. I don't think the number is as stereotypical as you might think. Peewee Valley, well that might be a different story.

The overwhelming majority of inmates in Rowan County jail historically are incarcerated on drug charges. I don't think the number is as stereotypical as you might think. Peewee Valley, well that might be a different story.

Would she be a county prisoner or a federal prisoner?

So is the jail in the county I live in and I think most people would be shocked at how many women come out of a 12 month or less jail sentence with lets say a different outlook on life. I have seen the data on this and it is a very strange occurance. Much much higher rate then the male population making that type of life changing decision.