McWhopper!!! Could it happen?

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. There are no better fast food fries than McDonald's.

Wendy's old fries were better than their current ones, IMO.

Agree on the first part...disagree on the second. Can't stand soft, barely-done-in-the-middle, grease-laden fries that Wendy's used to have. (Part of the reason why I rarely get/eat any Homestyle Fries from any restaurant.)

I've never been to a burger king that I thought was clean. Plus burger king is very expensive compared to mcdonald's. However I love the BK breakfast croissant

That's what the drive thru is for. You don't have to see the inside, you just eat it lol.

Agree on the first part...disagree on the second. Can't stand soft, barely-done-in-the-middle, grease-laden fries that Wendy's used to have. (Part of the reason why I rarely get/eat any Homestyle Fries from any restaurant.)

I'm with @TheDeuce on the Wendys fries. They were always second behind McDonalds in my mind. I'm probably not the one ask though, as I didn't even know they changed their fries lol. I don't each much fast food, when I do its typically a snack to hold me over until I get home.

Wendy's is better than both McD and BK. If you are going through a drive thru, Wendy's absolutely slaughters both of them. No one comes close to Wendy's on drive thru service

Always loved their spicy chicken sandwich. Before I started eating at home more often, a spicy chicken combo from Wendys was my go to meal.

Wendy's is better than both McD and BK. If you are going through a drive thru, Wendy's absolutely slaughters both of them. No one comes close to Wendy's on drive thru service

Had a neighbor who was a regional manager at White Castle. Saw him one day get out of his vehicle with a Wendy's cup. Asked him if that was "allowed" by management. He laughed, and said they (management) often go to Wendy's, if for nothing else than to try and figure out how they can do their drive-thru so quickly. :lol2:

Wendy's cheese IMO is horrible and I always order a combo without cheese (since all of their combos come with cheese instead of without) I rarely get a burger delivered from them without cheese. Not just locally either, same issue at pretty much every Wendy's. I do like Wendy's burgers though when they get them correct.

Of the Big 3 here is how I would rate them.

Bathroom Cleanliness

1 McD's

2 Wendy's

3 BK

Drive through efficiency/ accuracy

1 McD's

2 Wendy's

3 BK...always some small issue

Taste of Signature Burgers

1 BK by a mile

2 Wendy's...love me some worm burgers

3 McD's...at least they are always consistent

Fries

1 Mc'D's and the old ones 10-15 years ago were even better #Bringbacktallow

2 BK...I like the Satisfries better than the regular ones

3 Wendy's...hate them...old ones were Da'Bomb

Drinks

1 Mc'Ds and it's not close

2 Wendy's

3 BK Coke and Diet Coke is horrible

Freshness of vegetables used on sandwiches

1 Wendys

2 McD's

3 BK should be even lower on the list (but it just goes to 3) as their onions are too hard, tomatoes have no taste, lettuce isn't crisp and pickles are nasty on a burger

Had a neighbor who was a regional manager at White Castle. Saw him one day get out of his vehicle with a Wendy's cup. Asked him if that was "allowed" by management. He laughed, and said they (management) often go to Wendy's, if for nothing else than to try and figure out how they can do their drive-thru so quickly. :lol2:

I have a cousin that has worked for White Castle Corporately for 30 years, says he can no longer tolerate the smell of the onions in a WC. Will eat just about anywhere but WC.

As far as McDonalds doing this...that will never happen. I can also see a sharp advertising exec using this in a satirical ad campaign. Something like showing a creepy King character beating on a McDonalds store window with a sign..."please help us with our burger"...while a few McDonalds customers look at each other, shrug their shoulders and dig into their big macs/quarter pounders with big smiles on their faces...camera pans and shows the king crying, then McDonalds employee brings out a big mac and he digs in.

Man I should have been and ad exec.