McWhopper!!! Could it happen?

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Truthfully BK doesn't need McD's to make a McWhopper. They only need McD's so they can call it the McWhopper. BK has their own version of the Big Mac special sauce(1000 Island) and they put it on their BK Stackers which are the most underrated burgers in fast food. All BK has to do now is say, well we tried to make peace but McD's didn't want peace. Introducing the BK Whopper...throw the Stacker sauce on a double Whopper and BAM.....the sandwich is born.

All about location. Exact opposite here in Danville. Wendy's is our slowest. McD's, BK and Taco Bell are all top notch.

Then you are fortunate :lol2:

Interesting. When I am on the road and hit fast food, I almost always go to Wendy's because I know their drive thru service is so good no matter where the store is located. The next time I am in Danville I am going to make it a point to go to the Wendy's drive thru there just to see what a slow Wendy's drive thru is like.

Just caught a headline on morning news that McDonald's has rejected Burger King's proposal.

At least it created a lot of buzz for BK for free. That was the whole point, right?

Yeah, did you see the way the guy from McDonald's did it, though? Kinda snotty, or holier-than-thou, in my opinion. Saw where someone said he was very passive aggressive in his reply, and that McDonald's will come away looking poorly for it.