Caitlyn Jenner Halloween Costume.

jericho

Obama doesn't seem offended when they parade his costume out with those giant ears. People should relax. Don't stick your mug out there on every media outlet you can get a nickel from and be upset when you become a halloween costume. Embrace it. But $75? Sheesh.

I don't think you fully understand what tolerance actually is, but it seems to me there are a lot of things you don't understand. Or at least refuse to understand. Which might be sadder.

So tell me what tolerance is. And tell me how the trans and gay world is being tolerant of this. Please.

I understand way more than most think.

I don't think you fully understand what tolerance actually is, but it seems to me there are a lot of things you don't understand. Or at least refuse to understand. Which might be sadder.

So are you saying Trans and gays arent allowed to be made fun of because it hurts their feelings.

Obama doesn't seem offended when they parade his costume out with those giant ears. People should relax. Don't stick your mug out there on every media outlet you can get a nickel from and be upset when you become a halloween costume. Embrace it. But $75? Sheesh.

Pretty sure this thread could be encapsulated in the sausage smuggling thread...

I'm normally the guy defending those who are offended. But this one is kind of silly. All celebrities get poked fun at on Halloween. I expect to see a lot of Caitlyn's on halloween as I'm handing out candy. I've certainly seen a lot worse costumes that are more offensive than this one.