Trinity 45 Ensworth (TN) 0

TheDeuce

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running clock about 2-3 minutes into the 3rd (is 35 or 38 points this year, I'm told). I'd say T is up and Ensworth is down ---- because they are so young---heard they only had 8 seniors. Ensworth had some bad luck at the end of the 1st half and beginning of the 2nd when T scored 24 points in about 4 minutes. T's defense to me looked good at all 3 levels ---line, linebackers and secondary. T can go with a 3-man front at about a 250# average. Coach Beatty seemed to be quite pleased with the game. He really likes this group.

Way to go Rocks!

Way to represent against a normally very very good out of state team.

Rock fans, are the Rocks better than usual or is Ensworth down? A little of both?

I'd say the Rocks are better than usual, but Ensworth is definitely down this year. Which was the bigger factor... well, we've got the rest of the season to find out.

Just got home from this game. Rocks were Awesome! Lowe, the middle LB should be All State this year. He was everywhere. Jones the RB was a very nice blend of power and speed. If their QB doesn't make bad mistakes only a few teams will be able to play with this team late in the season.

At least 8 or 9, maybe 10 kids played both ways, special teams and drove the buses for Ensworth. I still say you can't have that many and beat T. I think Ensworth was getting tired in the 2 nd quarter. They gave up 24 points. And tgat was all she wrote!

Defense was amazing. Offense found a stride of sorts, but I have faith that the passing game will be where it needs to be as the season progresses.

When has the Trinity passing game ever not came around?! Rocks may be wearing the crown in December.