Trinity 45 Ensworth (TN) 0

TheDeuce

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also add that while I know the passing game will improve, I don't find 9-25 very encouraging.
He threw great in practice all week. I say it was nerves....he didn't look comfortable early. The very promising thing, IMO, is that most of those incomplete passes were to wide open players.

BTW, Ensworth has some extremely classy fans and students.....I saw nothing out of line. The vuvuzelas are extremely annoying.

That's weird, I was standing in the scoreboard endzone & didn't notice them... The whole place was loud, esp the student bodies, what a great atmosphere!

I was really impressed with Trinity tonight. It is hard to find much to complain about when you beat a team 45-0, especially a big school from out of state. I really like what I saw out of Jailen Reed, he's a solid running back.

On to Montgomery Bell!

I was really impressed with Trinity tonight. It is hard to find much to complain about when you beat a team 45-0, especially a big school from out of state. I really like what I saw out of Jailen Reed, he's a solid running back.

On to Montgomery Bell!

They make me a bit nervous. I knew going into the game that Ensworth was down this year, but MBA should be strong as ever.