Do you like "dressing up"?

BigVMan23

Who likes dressing up?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who likes dressing up?

• Love wearing suit/tie/nice dress etc.
    • Not real dressy, but buisness casual
    • shorts/sweats/tee shirt person, everywhere

A Clyde post got me to thinking about this. Who likes to dress up? I know some guys actually like wearing a suit and tie. Some women love to wear a nice dress/outfit. Me? I HATE dressing up. Would come to work in shorts/sweat pants and tee shirts if they let me. And I tried. Was told to stop.

So, who likes to get "dressy?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to dress up on occasion for work...suit, tie, whole 9 yards. Sometimes get in front of professional crowds and speak. I have just never ever felt good in a suit. All the women here tell me when I come in like that how good I look, I should dress like that more often, etc. I'm just totally uncomfortable. As my little granddaughter Avery so distinctly says..."don't like it"!

Only time I like dressing up is for our annual Alumni/Founder's Day dinner we have in March. We all dress formal and then usually head somewhere like Dickman's afterwards. Always funny seeing heads turn when we roll in like 40 deep to Dickman's in suits.

I'm sure it looks something like this. Frat Stars.jpg

I love getting dressed up every once in awhile and going out on the town with Mr. Cat. He always looks so handsome in his suit and tie!

The majority of the time though, I'd rather put on a pair of jeans and a soft, cotton t-shirt, throw on a pair of boots and head out somewhere on the Compound to burn a brush pile.

Wore a tie daily for most of 30 years working...since then I've worn a tie to funerals, weddings or special events at church only. Gave close to 100 ties to charity clothes collection over the last few years probably. I have about 10 left.

I don't care to get dressed up, but not suit and tie dressed up. Maybe a sport coat and dress shirt but no tie.