Darrell Hammond out as Colonel Sanders

BlueTip

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know that I would have replaced Hammond with Macdonald for that particular role, but that said.....

LEAST TALENTED?!?

I think the world of Hammond but he is not better than Norm, and he's certainly not the most to Norm's least talented.

I don't know that I would have replaced Hammond with Macdonald for that particular role, but that said.....

LEAST TALENTED?!?

I think the world of Hammond but he is not better than Norm, and he's certainly not the most to Norm's least talented.

Huge fan of Norm MacDonald. Absolutely agree with you here.

Honestly, I'd have loved to sit in on the agency pitch for this to begin with. I mean, how big of ones do you have to have to go in and tell someone that their iconic figurehead is going to be turned into...well, whatever it's turned in to at this time.

And the writer for their "baseball" script should just flat out be fired, IMO.

Not at all a freak for McDonald, but absolutely couldn't stand Hammond's version of the Colonel. Not sure that Norm is the right guy, but a refreshing change from the terrible misstep of using an all wrong Hammond.

Ultimately I'd rather see them cleverly use old footage of the real Colonel Sanders.