Darrell Hammond out as Colonel Sanders

BlueTip

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any global marketing campaign that perpetuates the image of Kentuckians as being stupid in-breds is not in the best interest of the state.

I work for a global company, and the perception that many of our foreign affiliates bring on their visits to Lexington is very different than what they experience they admit. And, at least in our business, it makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
Other than imitating Burt Reynolds, I don't find Macdonald all that funny. Neither Hammond or Macdonald do a decent Colonel Sanders. I think they're just mocking the Sanders character.

Agreed! When watching both of them I'm thinking "Is the a joke?". As a few others on here said, maybe one was Jim? There are plenty of average people out there that could easily pull off Colonel Sanders.

Agreed! When watching both of them I'm thinking "Is the a joke?". As a few others on here said, maybe one was Jim? There are plenty of average people out there that could easily pull off Colonel Sanders.

It's obvious Norm is doing it as a joke and not an exact impersonation. That is the humor , Norms layed back sarcasm over being the real Colonel

• 5 months later...