Track the Reds

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez still makes the occasional error but he's really starting to find his comfort zone and settle down defensively and show his tools. Over the last week he's made several very nice plays displaying why the Reds are so high on him defensively in the long term. The following 3 plays are from the past couple weeks.

[video=youtube_share;XfoyFCkLpF4]

For what?

It's the whole "wait until the body gets cold" thing. I agree with them, really. It just shows a lack of appreciation by the organization for Cueto's contributions. He left on great terms, for God's sake. Give the damned number out in spring training 16.

What is the reds current starting rotation?

Who is considered the "ace"?

Not necessarily in this order, but the following are the pitchers in the current rotation.

DeSclafani (Ace)

Iglesias

Holmberg

Lamb (Making his 1st start tonight, taking Lorenzen's spot

Sampson

Letting another player wear #47 . Cueto was the ace of the staff (a veteran), not just any first or second year player. I felt like he deserved not to have that number taken by another player so quickly.

It's the whole "wait until the body gets cold" thing. I agree with them, really. It just shows a lack of appreciation by the organization for Cueto's contributions. He left on great terms, for God's sake. Give the damned number out in spring training 16.

I don't think Cueto would care even a little bit. Not sure what saving his number through the end of year proves.

I'm excited for Lamb, hopefully he does well.

Lorenzen still has a bright future but he has been brutal. Send him to AAA, monitor his innings very closely, and let him develop a little more. No sense in continuing to run him out there every 5th day when he was getting shelled.

As an owner of a Cueto jersey I'd be thrilled. Have the nameplate taken off and a Lamb one put on and you now have one of the first John Lamb jersey's.

I'm excited about the kid, he's certainly earned this shot and I think he's going to end up being an absolute steal. Hopefully he can shake the nerves because I feel like that's ultimately what might get him. Stuff wise I see no reason that he won't succeed.