Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati protest/riot watch

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday morning and all is well. It looks like Deters handled this correctly.

Thursday morning and all is well. It looks like Deters handled this correctly.

 

glad to see peace in the city. Did hear first words from the cops camp last nght.

his lawyer was railing on Deters for being unprofessional. Said his job is to state the facts that the officer was indicted not give his opinion on if the guy shoud have been a cop or calling him assinine. etc.

glad to see peace in the city. Did hear first words from the cops camp last nght.

his lawyer was railing on Deters for being unprofessional. Said his job is to state the facts that the officer was indicted not give his opinion on if the guy shoud have been a cop or calling him assinine. etc.

 

Typical rhetoric out of a defense lawyer. They only want you to hear what they have to say, not what someone else has to say

Edited by footstomp
Spelling

Typical rhetoric out of a defense lawyer. They only want you to hear what they have to say, not what someone else has to say

Yup, I expected nothing less.

glad to see peace in the city. Did hear first words from the cops camp last nght.

his lawyer was railing on Deters for being unprofessional. Said his job is to state the facts that the officer was indicted not give his opinion on if the guy shoud have been a cop or calling him assinine. etc.

 

I imagine it was much more over the top than what Deters would normally do. However the situation called for it and it appears to have been effective.

The more I watch the video (and see screen by screen shots of it)......

 

I think Grand jury did the right thing in inditing the officer............

 

I dont see a jury of 12 convicting him.

Why? Are you thinking lesser charge? That I can see, I can't see the officer walking on this. Either way, if that's what happens, there will be trouble.
The more I watch the video (and see screen by screen shots of it)...... I think Grand jury did the right thing in inditing the officer............ I dont see a jury of 12 convicting him.

 

No conviction? I speculate the opposite, I don't see how 12 people can say he was justified in using deadly force.

No way he walks. And if he does, the fall out would be worse than any of us could imagine.

Why? Are you thinking lesser charge? That I can see, I can't see the officer walking on this. Either way, if that's what happens, there will be trouble.

 

If you look at the other thread on this he seems to be of the belief that it was a justified shooting.

If you look at the other thread on this he seems to be of the belief that it was a justified shooting.
Yeah, I don't get that. No way you can objectively watch that video and think it was justified in my mind.
Why? Are you thinking lesser charge? That I can see, I can't see the officer walking on this. Either way, if that's what happens, there will be trouble.

 

No conviction? I speculate the opposite, I don't see how 12 people can say he was justified in using deadly force.

 

If you look at the other thread on this he seems to be of the belief that it was a justified shooting.

 

I just sat through a trial the other day. We all thought, No way the girl walks. She walked!

his lawyer was railing on Deters for being unprofessional. Said his job is to state the facts that the officer was indicted not give his opinion on if the guy shoud have been a cop or calling him assinine. etc.

 

I was surprised at how aggressive Deters was, and I figured the UC Campus Police weren't too happy with his comments, either. He stopped short of calling them rent-a-cops, but it was close.

No way he walks. And if he does, the fall out would be worse than any of us could imagine.

 

And this my friend it the what is currently wrong with society. The potential fall out should have nothing to do with this case. Since people may get violent is not a reason to convict or set a man free! Certain groups feel they have the right to a violent protest if they don't get it their way. Very sad.

This guy won't walk away from this as someone said earlier. You may or may not get him at murder but at minimum he will be convicted of manslaughter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.