Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What movies ACTUALLY made you weep?

Featured Replies

Talking with some of my co-workers yesterday (all of us men), which no one really wants to admit they cried in movies if you're a man. I have two that I did:

 

Hardball- Cried, slow tears for a few minutes.

 

Seven Pounds- WEEPED FOR HOURS.

 

Your turn. Real men cry.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cry at many movies - happy or sad.

 

As a child I remember almost making myself sick from crying so hard at both "Brian's Song" and "Something For Joey."

I cry at many movies - happy or sad.

 

As a child I remember almost making myself sick from crying so hard at both "Brian's Song" and "Something For Joey."

I remember watching this on TV when I was a kid...man that was a sad one.

Don't let CWB see this thread.

Marley and Me was rough. I started weeping in Crash when it looked like the little girl was killed.

Hunger Games, when Rue was killed (even though I knew it was coming).

Saving Private Ryan, both times at the cemetary (beginning & ending).

We Were Soldiers, when Col. Moore can't forgive himself for not saving his men.

Brian's Song, when Gale Sayers tells the Bears that Brian Piccolo is sick.

 

I still haven't seen Hunger Games specifically because I don't want to see the scene where Rue dies. Listening to it on an Audiobook was bad enough.

Marley and Me was rough.

 

Just a dumb movie. :irked: :lol2:

A few to start:

 

I Am Sam

Mystic River

Marley and Me

The Secret Life of Bees

The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Hope Floats

Steel Magnolias

Stepmom

Ghost

Untamed Heart

Saving Private Ryan got me recently.

American Sniper

Ghost

Saving Private Ryan

Terms of Endearmenr

 

The older I get the longer the list.

A few to start:

 

I Am Sam

Mystic River

Marley and Me

The Secret Life of Bees

The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Hope Floats

Steel Magnolias

Stepmom

Ghost

Untamed Heart

 

And The Blindside.

The older I get the longer the list.

 

I'm with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.