Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This is AWESOME

Featured Replies

Amazed at how excited I was for both teams. What. A. Game.

James chokes again or is he the most overrated player ever?

James chokes again or is he the most overrated player ever?

You're kidding right?

James chokes again or is he the most overrated player ever?

 

Lebron wouldn't start for Simon Kenton!

James chokes again or is he the most overrated player ever?

 

I'm a Lebron hater, but you've got to be kidding right? Please tell me you are...

Showing off exactly why I prefer the NBA to college and the NBA playoffs over March Madness.

Curry got some game.

James chokes again or is he the most overrated player ever?

 

Yeah, 44 points. He's awful.

 

But they obviously lost because of LIL B the Based God! CGtqPXQUYAAVxyv.jpg

I thought James looked great.

 

And what is up with his hair, I never really noticed the extra sleek hairline he is sporting these days.

And what is up with his hair, I never really noticed the extra sleek hairline he is sporting these days.

 

That's because you're used to seeing him wear a headband the size of a cummerbund. :lol2:

Showing off exactly why I prefer the NBA to college and the NBA playoffs over March Madness.

 

That game was 10 levels ahead of what college can provide in terms of entertainment and good basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.