Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liberal college professor afraid of...wait for it...wait for it...

Featured Replies

  • Author

Don't worry about that I have an overdeveloped sarcasm gland, I'll just fire back. :ylsuper:

  • Replies 78
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I get confused trying to follow these threads....

Little liberals do grow up to eat their masters

Little liberals do grow up to eat their masters

 

And old conservatives eat their young...

I also have no idea what this discussion is about, but as long as the ragin' righties can have a "mass vent," then I guess it's therapeutic.

And old conservatives eat their young...

 

[video=youtube;udfhBjR-FtA]

And old conservatives eat their young...

 

I thought they taught the young to hate blacks, gays, illegals, women, and liberals.

I thought they taught the young to hate blacks, gays, illegals, women, and liberals.

 

If the indoctrination doesn't take, the feeding frenzy begins.

It's just an illustration of what I've long believed. Liberals are the most intolerant people of anyone.

Without question.

 

:lol2:

:lol2:

I'd be laughing with you if it wasn't for the fact that it's so true. I've been saying it on here for years and it's because I've witnessed it too many times.

It's just an illustration of what I've long believed. Liberals are the most intolerant people of anyone.

 

We're the worst. I don't know how I look in the mirror every day, knowing that the epitome of intolerance is staring back at me.

We're the worst. I don't know how I look in the mirror every day, knowing that the epitome of intolerance is staring back at me.
Didn't know you were singled out. :lol2:
Didn't know you were singled out. :lol2:

 

Trying to remember back to my logic class.

 

Mcpapa is a liberal.

Liberals are the most intolerant of people (liked by the usual cast of cons, by the way:D).

Mcpapa is intolerant.

Trying to remember back to my logic class.

 

Mcpapa is a liberal.

Liberals are the most intolerant of people (liked by the usual cast of cons, by the way:D).

Mcpapa is intolerant.

Blame all (and their numbers are vast) the intolerant preachers of tolerance for your feelings of being lumped in with them. It's constant from them.
  • Author
Trying to remember back to my logic class.

 

Mcpapa is a liberal.

Liberals are the most intolerant of people (liked by the usual cast of cons, by the way:D).

Mcpapa is intolerant.

 

Refute what I said.

 

In the tolerant liberal world if you oppose affirmative action you're racist, if you oppose abortion you're engaging in a war on women and sexist, if you object to gay marriage on religious grounds you're homophobic, if you believe in a vigorous war on terror by attacking those at the root of most of it you're Islamophobic, if you want borders to be enforced and laws against illegal immigration to be enforced you're xenophobic. Then there's the vitriol put out about 2nd amendment advocates, the less then respectful way people of color who are not liberal are treated and so on.

 

This professor's problem is that all of the intolerance that liberals have espoused over the years in the guise of becoming MORE TOLERANT has now been turned on them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.