Liberal college professor afraid of...wait for it...wait for it...

All Tell

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just an illustration of what I've long believed. Liberals are the most intolerant people of anyone.

We're the worst. I don't know how I look in the mirror every day, knowing that the epitome of intolerance is staring back at me.

Didn't know you were singled out. :lol2:

Trying to remember back to my logic class.

Mcpapa is a liberal.

Liberals are the most intolerant of people (liked by the usual cast of cons, by the way:D).

Mcpapa is intolerant.

Mcpapa is a liberal.

Liberals are the most intolerant of people (liked by the usual cast of cons, by the way:D).

Mcpapa is intolerant.

Blame all (and their numbers are vast) the intolerant preachers of tolerance for your feelings of being lumped in with them. It's constant from them.

Mcpapa is a liberal.

Mcpapa is intolerant.

Refute what I said.

In the tolerant liberal world if you oppose affirmative action you're racist, if you oppose abortion you're engaging in a war on women and sexist, if you object to gay marriage on religious grounds you're homophobic, if you believe in a vigorous war on terror by attacking those at the root of most of it you're Islamophobic, if you want borders to be enforced and laws against illegal immigration to be enforced you're xenophobic. Then there's the vitriol put out about 2nd amendment advocates, the less then respectful way people of color who are not liberal are treated and so on.

This professor's problem is that all of the intolerance that liberals have espoused over the years in the guise of becoming MORE TOLERANT has now been turned on them.