Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liberal college professor afraid of...wait for it...wait for it...

Featured Replies

Burp! Excuse me.

 

I don't care what side of the aisle you're on; that's funny right there.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Belittling and ridiculing someone because of their belief system is not tolerance. You claim that its fine with you what someone believes yet you poke fun at it in the same breath. You simply don't know what tolerance is IMO. I've had discussions with people that have similar feelings about religion as you, they've never acted towards me or others the way you do on here on the subject. The reason why is they actually practice tolerance.

 

Some see enlightenment, I see arrogance.

  • Author
And to think I haven't even started to hammer away yet on the 14-point extremist gap that Republicans face. Better save that for another day lest more Pachyderms have trouble sleeping tonight.

 

And you still bring nothing but insults to the table. Of course I would expect no less from a (I really wanted to use another expression for a mule but it wouldn't pass the word filter). If ever it would have fit it would have been here.

And to think I haven't even started to hammer away yet on the 14-point extremist gap that Republicans face. Better save that for another day lest more Pachyderms have trouble sleeping tonight.
And to think, no one cares about your silly polls. You never disappoint to prove others right. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.