Liberal college professor afraid of...wait for it...wait for it...

All Tell

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belittling and ridiculing someone because of their belief system is not tolerance. You claim that its fine with you what someone believes yet you poke fun at it in the same breath. You simply don't know what tolerance is IMO. I've had discussions with people that have similar feelings about religion as you, they've never acted towards me or others the way you do on here on the subject. The reason why is they actually practice tolerance.

Some see enlightenment, I see arrogance.

And to think I haven't even started to hammer away yet on the 14-point extremist gap that Republicans face. Better save that for another day lest more Pachyderms have trouble sleeping tonight.

And you still bring nothing but insults to the table. Of course I would expect no less from a (I really wanted to use another expression for a mule but it wouldn't pass the word filter). If ever it would have fit it would have been here.

And to think I haven't even started to hammer away yet on the 14-point extremist gap that Republicans face. Better save that for another day lest more Pachyderms have trouble sleeping tonight.
And to think, no one cares about your silly polls. You never disappoint to prove others right. :lol2: