Liberal college professor afraid of...wait for it...wait for it...

All Tell

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought the title said "Libertarian College Professor" and I thought, "That's impossible!"

Seems like the gist of the story is Freedom of Speech is a great thing! Unless it offends me.

I had a philosophy professor who was a libertarian.

Interesting read....thanks!

" Under such a conception, people become more concerned with signaling goodness, usually through semantics and empty gestures, than with actually working to effect change.

Pretty chilling stuff here...the only thing new here is that now even liberal professors have to be worried, not just the conservative ones.

Please elaborate? This concept of a conservative (or even moderate for that matter) professor is very foreign to me.

Please elaborate? This concept of a conservative (or even moderate for that matter) professor is very foreign to me.

I had a few in college. I also had several others that definitely walked the line where you couldn't really tell.

Nope, this one's fine.

"Tolerant" liberals quickly throw out words like racist, islamophobic, and homophobic when people disagree with their opinions.

Well, how about that.

I must be an intolerant liberal. Who knew??!!!!

[ATTACH]50813[/ATTACH]

Am I doing something wrong trying to imbed pictures?

I'm afraid that if I respond, I'll hurt your feelings.:D

Sounds like one of the author's takes is not to be a liberal professor. Something a great majority of my BGP brethren could get behind.