Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU State 5/8-5/10

Featured Replies

  • Author

In my opinion, the best games to watch tonight will be (in no particular order)

 

15u: KY Thunder v. Lexington Future 655 Imani Court 1

 

16u: Hoop Dreams Orange v. Louisville Lightning. 805 Court 1 KBA

Louisville Magic v. WKY Elite 805 Court 3 KBA

Shining Stars v. WKY Elite 915 Court 4 KBA

 

17u: Louisville Prospects v. Travelers 16u 805 KBA Court 2

  • Replies 168
  • Views 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my opinion, the best games to watch tonight will be (in no particular order)

 

15u: KY Thunder v. Lexington Future 655 Imani Court 1

 

16u: Hoop Dreams Orange v. Louisville Lightning. 805 Court 1 KBA

Louisville Magic v. WKY Elite 805 Court 3 KBA

Shining Stars v. WKY Elite 915 Court 4 KBA

 

17u: Louisville Prospects v. Travelers 16u 805 KBA Court 2

 

I'll be a busy man at 8:05 I guess.

I completely understand what you are saying YM. I have been in a position where I have had to pick up a guest player because of a deficiency in a particular position. It happens in AAU. Kids miss for all sorts of reasons. If I was at full strength, I would never add a player just to be a stronger team. It think then you do run into resentment from the regular rotation.

Playing with Hoop Dreams Black

 

Wait! What?!? Hoop Dreams Black has picked up a Mr. Basketball candidate? smh

 

Just playing Q :lol2:

Playing with Hoop Dreams Black

 

I think this is the perfect resolution. If the young man wants to play in his last chance to participate in his State's AAU Championship who could blame him. Last year he played with an out of state team so now that he is back in a state program I could understand his desire to play again in the State Championships.

 

His regular team was sitting out which they have the right to elect to do for whatever reason they see fit. Playing with the other team from that program makes sense in so many ways. Kid is happy, HD program is happy, and I suspect most families on Manimal also are pleased. Coaches and Players in many instances embrace guest pickups, but rarely has my experience been that families prefer to see that.

Surprised this game isn't at KBA. This is one I'd like to watch.

 

I would say it's because Louisville Magic 15U is playing on Court 1 at the same time

Wait! What?!? Hoop Dreams Black has picked up a Mr. Basketball candidate? smh

 

Just playing Q :lol2:

 

It is the same organization. It makes a lot more sense than previous arrangement.

 

That said doesn't really matter where the young man played if the team he was playing on and organization had no issues with it. Whoever has Goodin is getting one heck of a player for sure.

It is the same organization. It makes a lot more sense than previous arrangement.

 

That said doesn't really matter where the young man played if the team he was playing on and organization had no issues with it. Whoever has Goodin is getting one heck of a player for sure.

 

Very much a joke. :thumb:

Very much a joke. :thumb:

 

I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. Haha.

I'm slow on the uptake sometimes. Haha.

 

Haha I was just teasing with my guy Coach Q a little. The drama is high leading into AAU State.

I am buying lots of lottery tickets tonight.....on my post on the bottom of page 4 it shows I received two likes-one from Coach Q & the other from Doubletake. If I am the one to help them find common ground then I am feeling lucky tonight.

 

Good luck to all teams and good health to all players.

  • Author
I am buying lots of lottery tickets tonight.....on my post on the bottom of page 4 it shows I received two likes-one from Coach Q & the other from Doubletake. If I am the one to help them find common ground then I am feeling lucky tonight.

 

Good luck to all teams and good health to all players.

 

Doubletake even liked 2 of my posts this week. :dancingpa

Doubletake even liked 2 of my posts this week. :dancingpa

 

You should take a hatchet outside and bury it...immediately!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.