Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AAU State 5/8-5/10

Featured Replies

  • Author
I did not realize D2 was able to be out, but figured NAIA might. How did Ruthsatz and Jalen Johnson match up against each other from Hoptown? I have seen Johnson and figured those two may have been matched up at the guard spot.

 

Jalen was in foul trouble both games I watched him. Shorty Cager was one of the more impressive kids I saw all weekend.

  • Replies 168
  • Views 32.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do these teams become sponsored? Does your program have to be noticed by one of the shoe companies or is there some kind of application process? I've seen some really talented non shoe company teams and also some not so impressive teams that have the $50K shoe sponsorships. I'm just trying to get a grasp on the method to the madness.

Jalen was in foul trouble both games I watched him. Shorty Cager was one of the more impressive kids I saw all weekend.

 

One of the great names from the weekend, too :thumb:

  • Author
How do these teams become sponsored? Does your program have to be noticed by one of the shoe companies or is there some kind of application process? I've seen some really talented non shoe company teams and also some not so impressive teams that have the $50K shoe sponsorships. I'm just trying to get a grasp on the method to the madness.

 

Combination of things. Mainly you need to have talented players. Shoe companies aren't worried about wins and losses. They're worried about programs having kids who could wear their brand in the NBA one day.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.