What Movie Do You Hate That Everyone Else Loves?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard others say that. Any reason? Just hate Notre Dame? Annoyed that people think its one of the greatest movies ever? Don't like Sean Astin?

Don't really hate it, but I could take or leave it. I can't speak for PMIC, but I find the nostalgia and mystification of Notre Dame has ended up with that movie being made out to be better than what it really is.

It's a solid but not spectacular flick, but most decidedly not within sniffing distance of the top 10 sports movies ever. Take NDU out of it and most people would wonder why the heck the movie was even made.

Very easy answer for me that I thought of instantly when I saw the thread ... Reservoir Dogs. I am notorious in my family for never ever giving up on a movie. No matter how bad it is, I will watch it to the end. Reservoir Dogs is the only movie that I stopped watching. Gratuitous violence and way too much of it.

Very easy answer for me that I thought of instantly when I saw the thread ... Reservoir Dogs. I am notorious in my family for never ever giving up on a movie. No matter how bad it is, I will watch it to the end. Reservoir Dogs is the only movie that I stopped watching. Gratuitous violence and way too much of it.
One of my favorites.