April 5, 201511 yr If you go to TNT to watch you get to hear the Kentucky announcers. I don't think the announcers on TBS have been biased. I've had it on the wrong channel the whole time. Haha
April 5, 201511 yr Everything is going in for Wisconsin, they can't miss. Kentucky needs to change things up
April 5, 201511 yr Lose focus for a second on defense and you will pay for it. Wisconsin looking good.
April 5, 201511 yr They play as smart as ND but with better players. Gonna take a superman effort from someone on UK.
April 5, 201511 yr The defense is why I always thought UK would win the title, but they just haven't gotten it done against the better offenses recently. Wisconsin has gotten three points per on their last four successful trips. Two triples and a pair of three point plays. 9-0 run currently.
April 5, 201511 yr Also I think we need to speed up the tempo. You have to get a stop on defense first.
April 5, 201511 yr Wisconsin is 6/12 from three, beating UK on the boards and have gotten to the line for 5 more attempts. Not good.
April 5, 201511 yr It is always about the defense. Cats played much better on D in that stretch and got back into it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.